Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Renovating

We are renovating the spare room in our 1920's house. 
Mr O has spent the last few days demolishing walls and ripping up carpet.
I have spent my time trying unsuccessfully to keep the dust and deb re out of the rest of my house.......................... , 
Scouring magazines for wardrobe and storage ideas.
Plus entertaining Master O when he is not help his father with the sledge hammer!

Taking off the walls has revealed all sorts of things were were surprised to find or never knew.
For example a history of where doors once were.
We have spent time trying to guess was this room once the laundry, the kitchen, the bathroom ...................who knows.





Here are a few pictures I have in my pile of ideas I like.




I must now pull my men away from the Tour de France and get them back to renovating!

1 comment:

  1. I know what it is like, "The tour is almost over" my man has been glued to the telly.

    Loving those wicker baskets.

    Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete