Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Little Bits

Yesterday I found a beautiful dusky pink blanket in one of my favourite Op Shops.
 I often end up with little bits of felt left over and I absolutely hate waste.
So today I made a couple of purses using some of those left over bits of felt that I hate to waste.
 What do you think ?


I have a big three days ahead of me and these two new purses will be coming with me.
Hopefully they find a new home at one of these markets.

Piako Fete
15 November
Dalton Plantation
280 Hinuera Road
Matamata
Crafternoon Tea
10am - 2pm
Saturday 16 November
Trinity Methodist Church Hall
400 New North Road
Kingsland

Devonport Craft Market10am - 2pm
Sunday 17 November
Devonport Community House
32 Clarence Street
Devonport

No comments:

Post a Comment