Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pixieland

One of my favourite things is to go Op Shopping.
I love finding a wonderful find or a bargain.
Last year I went Op Shopping down in Tauranga and in a small shop in Dee Street I found this little book called "Pixieland" which I bought for 50 cents!
I have since learnt that it is a collectors item.
The book was printed in the Netherlands in the 1950's/60's and has the most beautiful pictures.


















 I was unsure what to do with such a lovely book and then it dawned on me I should get the pictures framed.



Here is my beautiful new art work.

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog this week and I am enjoying reading back through it. I just had to say that I love what you have done with the book illustrations. What a lucky find - they are delightful

    ReplyDelete