Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Etsy

Today I set up my Etsy shop and in the process I learnt how to use Gimp.....most exciting.
I renewed my PayPal account and I sent two new Meryl Bunnies off to market.


I am sure I took three times longer to do it all than most computer savvy people but I got there in the end............................yippee!
If you want to take a peak you can link to my Etsy Shop on my side bar .

I am so excited I just got a lovely email from Etsy to say I made the Etsy Treasury page .
What an honor, and a great way to start ( you can see it at the below link).

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d6ee13454ce8eef45a06165/here-comes-the-fun

No comments:

Post a Comment