Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Range



Master O is on holiday till the 2nd of February so in between social engagements 
and other commitments I am squeezing in some sewing.
My new range is all going to be Easter themed.
My friend Marie over at Soft Earth will be very happy with me as I have been 
experimenting with needle felting. 
I am having great fun with it.

Here is a quick peek at what I have been working on:






The four Amigo's!

6 comments:

  1. Oh they are so neat Alex, "The four Amigo's" ha, ha, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and your angel/elves in your header are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness. Cute, cute, cute!! They spark the longing for spring!

    ReplyDelete