Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Photographs

Master O (My lovely 9 year old boy) got a camera for Christmas.
He spent one rainy day morning lying on his bed learning through trial and error 
about all the wonderful things that he can do with his new camera.
He has taken some truly awful photo's of me (with the fish eye lens) 
that my pride will just not let me share with you.
However I thought I would share a couple of his great shots.




While Master O has been experimenting with his camera and playing with his mates 
I whipped up a couple more pures.

A Heart for Valentine's





Lovebirds out for a stroll





 All my purses and rabbits are listed for sale here
I will post to anywhere in the world.

2 comments:

  1. I love those purses Alex, just so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your special moments with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful, cool pictures by your son. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete