Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Changes


2013 will hold some changes for me.
I plan hopefully to work smarter not harder!
I have got to the point where I cannot do all my applique by hand 
as I just cannot keep up with demand.
So my new designs will be a mixture of machine and hand applique.
I struggled with this as I am a purists at heart.
But I have to say number of people have not even noticed the difference.

My blog will be getting a face lift.
It has looked the same for the last two years and I feel
a change is due.

I am working on a new range
and it will include some new products.
People have been asking me for Ipad Cases, Kindle Cases,
Larger purses to hold wipes and baby essentials for the new mother.
And of course Cushion Covers! 

There will be other changes but I will tell you more about them
another time.

For now here is a sneak peak.


Ipad Case



Baby Essentials Case

2 comments:

  1. I think your dancing white rabbits on pink will be really popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, a new year with new ideas, great stuff

    ReplyDelete