Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Comfort Food

 Green Smoothies ground to a halt last Friday 
after 25 days (with Saturdays off).
I came down with a head cold and sore throat.
I am hardly surprised as half the kids I teach have been coughing
and sniffing for the past few weeks.

So all I want is comfort food.
Lovely Tomato soup and yummy bread!.
I am coming right and I plan to go back to Green Smoothies 
next week when I am 100% .
I have a lovely new book full of Avocado based smoothies that I am dying to try out.

In the mean time I have been working away.
Filling orders and getting ready for a big art show.
I will show you more pictures soon.


You can now find my designs at:

1 comment: