Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Purple




I have had so much on in the past few weeks that I have not
had a chance to go looking for blankets.

So I asked my lovely parents who are retired to go hunting in
the op shops for blankets for me.

I gave them a list of colours I would like and told them what to
look for in a good blanket.

My mother rang 24 hours later to say they had found some wonderful
.......................................................PURPLE blankets.

I hardly ever work with purple as it is not a colour I am drawn to at all.
But my mother pointed out to me that maybe she found purple blankets
for a reason and that maybe I was meant to work with purple.



I ended up being really pleasantly surprised.
What do you think?

All the above creations are off to

2 comments:

  1. Purple is hands down my favourite colour and these all look amazing. I agree with your mother - you were meant to work with purple (even if just for as long as the blanket fabric lasts!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I must say I am starting to like purple.

      Delete