Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Right Now


The sun is shinning 
My house is in an uproar as we are renovating our spare room, my craft room.  
I am now working out of a corner of my lounge, but oh when its finished my new spare room / craft space will be beautiful.
Master O is on school holidays, we are loving hanging out together.


Still sewing goes on.
Here are some picture's of a couple of new designs.
Mauve Tree
I love this new blankets colours.

Turquoise Tree
Scottie Dog
Purple Owl
I just got the great news that I have a spot at "Kraftbomb " on Sunday 31 July.
Its the day after Mr O's birthday so hopefully I am not too tired from celebrating the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment