Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hearts

I have picked up the needle and started sewing again.
I will confess a day earlier than I had planned. I just could not help myself.

Not long ago I bought a lovely cream wool blanket that has felted up beautifully to make Hearts.
One of the things I sell a number of are my Appliqued Hearts. 
I started making these to use up my blanket and felt scraps 
and they have just taken on a life of there own.
I stuff them with 100% wool fleece .
They can hang on doors, cupboards, decorate trees,
whatever you please.

A big heart will always be filled with love.







1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn gave me one as a gift, it is hanging in my kitchen on a door handle, is so cool, these designs are lovely, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete