Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Bags


This week I made some more little bags.
For a change I lined them with thin wool blend felt.
I called them "Summer in the garden bags"
I would love to show you my work room but we are still renovating, the walls are painted and the skirting boards are on, the carpet is down, but we still have cupboard doors  and door and window frames to go...so we are close. So I wont show you my work space just yet but I will show you images from the work room that lead up to the "Summer in the garden bags creation".................enjoy.

First the fabric


Then the felt


Then the Threads
Then the buttons






It is so wonderful that the rain is leaving us, the sun is shinning, the daisy's are out and 
I can take pictures of my creations outside in the sunshine.
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments: