Yesterday I had a wonderful time at my
friend Renee's house.
She owns the business called
Renee hosted a
"Keep Calm & Kraft Xmas Tea Party"
We sat around crafting wonderful Christmas Decorations ,
drinking a fine Pims Punch and eating yummy morsels.
Here are some of the things we made.
- 1 cup of almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup of grated or chopped zucchini. I used a shredder and then chopped it up into really small pieces.
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.