Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

High Tea


 Yesterday I had a wonderful time at my 
friend Renee's house.
She owns the business called
Renee hosted a 
"Keep Calm & Kraft Xmas Tea Party"
We sat around crafting wonderful Christmas Decorations ,
drinking a fine Pims Punch and eating yummy morsels.

Here are some of the things we made.


 I tried out a new recipe that I had recently been given for a sugar and gluten free Brownie.
I thought I would share it with you as it is really yummy.
Chocolate Brownie 
What you will need:
  • 1 cup of almond butter or peanut butter
  • 1 1/2 cup of grated or chopped zucchini. I used a shredder and then chopped it up into really small pieces.
  • 1/3 cup of  honey
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp of vanilla
  • 1 tsp of baking soda
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
  • 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 180c or 350 degrees.
  2. Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together.
  3. Pour into a greased 9x9 baking pan.
  4. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
 You can see the Brownie on the left hand side of the table.
As you can see there were lots of other yummy treats too!
Thank you Renee for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment