Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Last Day

Today was Master O's last day on school holiday.
We have had 6 wonderful weeks.
We spent the morning getting new crayons and pencils for school
plus all the other little bits and pieces he needed.
This afternoon we went for a lovely walk and an ice cream.
When we got home at 4pm I suddenly realised I had not made him 
a new larger pencil case for the year.
I had, had all these grand plans............where did the time go!

When I consulted Master O he said he wanted a Kiwi Bird
on his new pencil case.
So I quickly whipped one up.


Keeping with the Kiwiana theme. 
I lined the pencil case with some Pohutukawa fabric
that I had in the cupboard.

Finishing it off with a lovely green zip.


Master O was very happy.
Sometimes the best things are the last minute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment