Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Monaluna



Part of the fun of making my Purses and Ipad Cases 
is choosing the beautiful fabrics to go inside them.

One of my favourite fabric design companies is
Monaluna is a textile & surface design company producing fresh, 
modern prints & organic cotton fabric.

When I discovered them a few years ago I contacted them 
to see if they had a stockist in New Zealand.
Luckily for us they do, it is


Owl and Hedgehog is run by the lovely Steph who is based in sunny Tauranga. 
Steph stocks a selection of the Monaluna fabrics.

I can tell you that these fabrics are just a joy to work with.
They are top quality. 

Here is one of my Ipad Cases with Monaluna fabric lining for you to see.






Groovy Lotus by Monaluna



I just recently bought some of the 
Modern Home collection which I am looking forward to working with this coming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment