* MR O was overseas for 3 weeks in April then back for a week then away for 3 weeks in May then back for a week then away for a week. He is now home for a while and its great to be a whole family again.
I am grateful for being together.
* In a crazy moment I agreed to get a puppy! Who is an absolute joy and he has now been a part of our family for 6 weeks. But in those early days he had me up 3 times a night. The last 6 weeks I have lived on 5-6 hours sleep a night. I will confess that I was very naive about all involved with having a puppy.
But for all the drama he is so worth it and he now sleeps through the night.
Right now I am so grateful for more than 6 hours sleep a night and this beautiful fellow in my life.
|Here is Lucca|
* I finally after years of being asked do you have a logo had a lovely logo designed to go on the bottom of my pixie bases. I am so grateful to have this off of my to do list.
* I am grateful for customer orders as they often get me sewing things that I had not thought of sewing
and they stretch and grow my creative process. Just like this order I did for a client who provided me with this orange and brown blanket which to be honest is not one I would usually choose but I love how the Hottie Covers have turned out.
* I am so grateful for my Happiness Project group, the ladies are all so supportive and encouraging and we are all getting so much out of the group.
Some things that have changed in my life:
I exercise more and because of it I feel great.
I am taking the time to appreciate people more and this is so fulfilling for all involved.
I have in the last few months managed to declutter my house (this is still a work in progress)
I am achieving 1 or 2 things a month on my to do list of things that I am forever putting off such as cleaning the oven, mulching the garden. I feel great when I achieve one of these things.
The list goes on of things I have tried, some successful and some not but it is a great process to think about "What makes you happy? and What does not make you happy?" and either bring these things into your life or getting rid of these things.
If you want to know more refer to Gretin Rubin here.
* I designed a new range of purses that I am loving making
So life is good and I am grateful for so many things.
What are you grateful for right now?
What lovely makes. I really like the new leafy design. I can see why you have fallen in love with little Lucca. Sounds pretty much like life when you have a newborn.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the kind feedback and yes it is so like having a baby!Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Hi Alex..what with sorting, achieving, exercising and now more sleep it sounds like life is coming into balance. And then Lucca your wonderful bonus addition..SPCA posted a comment recently ' Whoever said money can't buy happiness, never bought a dog' ( near enough translation I hope) We to are dog and soon, I believe, to be Pixie crazy. Your efforts on my behalf were valiant :)ReplyDelete
Thank you. I agree with the SPCA quote. Lucca brings us so much happiness. I posted your Pixie this afternoon, I hope he brings you much pleasure.
I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / email@example.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.ReplyDelete