Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Knitting

Earlier this year I posted a picture of Master O's first knitting triumph.
This week he came home from his Handwork's class with his second knitting triumph this beautiful Gnome:



As yet he is unnamed put we are working our way through a list of All Blacks names!

Master O is very passionate about the All Blacks.
He went off with Mr O to Eden Park on Saturday night to see them play. 
He was buzzing with excitement all day and beside himself when they won.

I can honestly say I had never watched a Rugby game until Master O started playing.
On Saturday I took him to his match. 
I don't know what came over me but there on the sidelines I became a screaming
fan as my son ran with the ball.


And still sewing goes on. 
I have a few new Hottie Bottle Cover designs
Here is a peak at one:


Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the hottie cover is so cool,

    Go the all blacks,

    cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete