Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Right Now

Master O went back to school today.
So I now have 23 sewing days till the Hawkes Bay Parent and Child show..................busy times ahead.
Kraftbomb on Sunday was a huge success and my new Hottie Bottle Cover designs were selling.
On Saturday I came up with a new design which Master O loves:



I must tell you about the wonderful new smoothie I am making it is so yum.

BANANA AND CACAO  SMOOTHIE




1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of tahini
3 dates
2 tablespoons of honey
3 teaspoons of cacao powder 
1 or 2 Bananas

*Blend the water and the tahini in a blender
* Add the dates and honey and Cacao Powder
*Add the Bananas and blend. 

If you use frozen bananas it turns this smoothie into a milkshake.
This smoothie has lots of protein and calcium due to the Tahini

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment