Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Right Now

I had the most wonderful day at the Titirangi Market yesterday with my lovely helper Gina.
  We meet some great people, the sun was shinning and everyone was in a happy mood.
Owls and Mistletoe Pixies went out the door to new homes some as far as Africa and England.


I had some great news on Saturday one of my Blue Rabbits and a Grey Scottie Dog made it into a photo shoot for Good Magazine.
Thanks to the lovely ladies at Good Magazine you made my day.



Last night after Master O had gone to bed and Mr O was still working away on the renovation of our spare room/ Craft room I did a bout of dying for all the sewing I need to do this week.
This Saturday 5 November I will be at Michael Park School Fair  (a most awesome fair indeed) and on Sunday 6 November at Devonport Craft Market. 
My sewing fingers will be busy this week.

2 comments: