Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Queenstown

School holidays are here at the moment so on Friday the boys and I flew to Queenstown.
Queenstown is down the bottom of the South Island, it is one of the most beautiful ski towns.

Snow is just starting to touch the tips of the mountains. 
The trees are the most amazing autumn colours and the air has that lovely fresh crisp feel to it.

We had a wonderful time lugging, eating out, exploring, and catching up with old friends. 
We have now left Queenstown and have moved to sunny Papamoa for a week. 

Here are a few pic's of Queenstown in Autumn: 







My puffer jacket has gone away and my t-shirts are back out. 
As all my friends know I am a sunshine girl at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment