Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Right Now



Right Now I am thankful for many things:

* The colours of summer

* The sun that comes out every so often from behind a rain cloud and gives me that sun kissed feeling

* My veggie patch that has gone crazy in this humid wet weather. 
I need to find some great rhubarb recipes if anyone has one to share.

* Mr O is a hoarder where as I am not, but yesterday he tidied his man shed and all sorts of things ended up on the front lawn "Free to a good home"
(Everything went................yippee!)

* Master O got the first few Harry Potter books for Christmas.
He is reading them with Mr O, I think the two are addicted they keep disappearing,
and I find them reading........................just a few more pages.

* The movie I just saw this week "Soul Surfer" which is based on the true life story of 
Bethany Hamilton, it is just so inspirational. See more about it here

*Good friends and bountiful tables of food and wine. Its just such a great time to catch up.

* These great words I read the other day.....................


1 comment:

  1. Love those words "Let go of what you can't change" I need to do this. Bethany sure is inspiration, just popped over to have a look.

    "Happy days" Alex cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete