Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Beach

No matter what time of year it is I just love the beach.
I don't think that I could ever live happily far away from a beach.
The sand, the sea, the sky its all so restful to my soul.


Only 3 days of the school holidays are left.
The time just goes so quickly.

We spent a week at my parents and they spoiled us with
amazing home cooked meals, so next week its time for a cleanse.

For the last few years August has been my cleansing month.
So tomorrow I am stocking up on juicing goods all ready for Monday. 
I am starting slightly early
this year (My jeans are a little tight!)

I found this wonderful board to help me with my green smoothies.


No comments:

Post a Comment