Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day Fourteen






So it has been 14 days since I started having Green Smoothies 
for lunch and dinner. 
I have taken 2 days off due to going to birthday socials 
and wanting to be able to eat and drink freely.
I must confess this cleanse is proving to be quiet easy and I am feeling really great.
Plus my jeans are not so tight!

I got this great book from the library that has been hugely helpful.



I have really been head down in the studio sewing like a crazy person.
I had 3 big shop orders that all came in at once.

I have not had a chance to come up with new designs.
But here is a new version of my fox cushion.
I am calling it 
"Foxes at 50 paces"



1 comment: