Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day Four..................................

So it is day four of the cleanse.
I have homemade muesli for breakfast and a green smoothie for lunch and
another for dinner.
I find around 4pm I get hungry so I am having hummus
on celery or carrot sticks.
So far all is going well.
Today I made a detox smoothie.

DETOX SMOOTHIE
1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds
1 cup to 1 to 1 and a 1/2 cups of Kale
1 Celery Stalk
1/4-1/2 cup of Parsley
Fresh Mint I used about a 1/4 of a cup (You can use more or less)
1 Apple
1 Kiwifruit or Orange or both
1 1/2 cups of water
Blend away

This is lighter than the last smoothie recipe and it is very refreshing.


I also dropped off at the 
a new range of Hottie Covers made just for them.

Hydrangea Hotties!


If you get a chance do go take a peak at the Garden party they have some lovely stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment