Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Owls

Every so often I get an urge to make Owls.
There is something about Owls, everyone always loves them and they always sell.

The Wise Owl
The wise old owl
Sat in an oak.
The more he saw,
The less he spoke.
The less he spoke,
The more he heard.
Why can't we be like
That wise old bird?

Here is Mr Owl he was bought for a Kindy teacher as a Welcome Present by her Class.
Here is Mrs Owl she was bought by a lady as a Christmas present for a friend.
This is Master O's Owl that he got in one of his Advent Bags two Christmas's ago.
These Owls I made last week to sell on Etsy and in Snapdragon.
I hope they sell as I cannot seem to stop making them at the moment!


1 comment:

  1. They are lovely, i did my last post on a little owl picture that I thought I had lost. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete