Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

S for Strawberrys, P for Pears , G for Grapes, L for Limes

My two favourite colours are shades of red and green together. 
I cannot help myself I am just drawn to these two colours. 
I bought this beautiful vintage table cloth at a school fair a couple of years ago.
It has just been waiting for me to give it a new life.



The ABC Bag came together yesterday


The flowers were inspired by a tutorial by Maize Hutton on Frayed Flowers here is the link:
http://www.maizehutton.com/frayedflower.html


 I will load the bag on my Etsy and Felt sites some time today who knows maybe I will become a bag designer. Either way I had a lot of fun and I have enough fabric left over to create one more.

Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment