Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Right Now

I took Master O to school in the pouring rain. As you can see he looked very happy about it.
Now 2 hours later the sun is shinning and my washing is on the line. 
The weather here is so up and down at the moment.


 Right now I am reading some great books.
"The Handmade Market Place" by Kari Chapman. 
This book is a great guide for setting up your own crafting business, so far I have found it invaluable.


"Rip the Page" by Karen Benke. 
Since I started this blog I have realised that I need a bit of help on the creative writing front.


"Super Natural Everyday" by Heidi Swanson
This book I have just got and I am so excited by it.
I love following Heidi's blog "101 Cook books"
Here is the link:
http://www.101cookbooks.com
I am looking forward to creating some yummy meals.


On the sewing front I finished two more Hottie Bottle Covers, here's Mr Camel

Plus I have just started another bag:


Right Now I am so happy I decided to give my crafting venture a go as I am finding it very fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment