Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Detox

Its that time again.................time to detox.
I did a detox 2 years ago in August. I planned to detox for a week or two ,
I ended up detoxing for four months. 
The first three to four days I felt terrible but after that I felt amazing. 
I had so much energy, I slept  so well, I lost 8kgs and my health was amazing. 
But now I have picked up a few bad habits such as cheese and so its time to detox. 
I planned to start 1 April but a good friend pointed out I would have to get through
 Easter and being surrounded by chocolate! 
So today is day one of  
 NO:
Wheat
Meat
Dairy
Sugar (I can have honey or maple syrup)
No Caffeine

I don't think I will feel as bad as last time as I have not drunk 
coffee or caffeine teas for nearly two years now. 
I will keep you posted as to how I go.

 While I am talking about Health the wonderful Jason Shon Bennett is giving a talk at 
Master O's school as a fundraiser. 
I really would recommend coming to hear him talk, he has changed my families life and many of my friends life's and health.


 Here is the link to Jason's website and his story:
Here are the details:
MICHAEL PARK SCHOOL FUNDRAISER, AUCKLAND
Venue: MPS Auditorium, 55 Amy Street, Ellerslie, Auckland
Date: Wed 16 May 2012
Time: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Doors open at 6.30pm and the tickets cost $15.00. It is best to pre purchase your ticket.

 If you would like to buy a ticket please email me on: oconalex@gmail.com.

PS: I have been sewing and my next post will be all about craft I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment