Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Road Trip


Master O and I left Auckland on a road trip to the Bay of Plenty yesterday,
to spend some time with his grandparents.
I must confess I am really enjoying this time.
Master O is a real Daddies boy at the moment, I am second best.
So to get quality one on one time where your opinion counts first is great.
We spent 3 hours on the road listening to music, stopping to check out op shops, 
having lunch and discussing Rugby and Basketball in depth (really not my forte) .
My lovely 9 year old is a real joy to be with.
The time flies.............. this little boy is growing up,
 as I write this post he is playing chess with his grandad.


I will be back in Auckland on Saturday for Crafternoon Tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment