Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lovebird

On the weekend I had a stall at Crafternoon Tea.
I was next to the lovely Renee from The Little White Box .
Renee had a beautiful new 
ceramic ornament design that I just had to buy.



The shape of this ornament inspired me to create a new Lovebird Hotwater Bottle Cover design.






A wee while ago GOOD Magazine asked me to send them a photo of one of my 
Hotwater Bottle Covers so they could put it in an article on wool. 
I sent them three photo's to choose from and lucky me they published all three 
in this months issue of GOOD.



I am over the moon
 Thank you to the lovely ladies at GOOD.

5 comments:

  1. Just loving that lovely bird, and congrats Alex, you are famous, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely new design :). And congratulation on your covers being featured in Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in to say hello from Christchurch. We will certainly be needing hot water bottles from now - the weather has started turning. Lovely design and beautiful hand stitching. Well done with the magazine feature - my favorite publication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your bird interpretation. Congrats on being featured ...your hotties are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alex, how exciting to be featured in the magazine, congratulations.....love the pics.

    The little bird ornament is just gorgeous as is your birdie on the hottie cover.
    Definitely hottie weather here at the moment, grey, gloomy and wet.......

    Hope you are enjoying some sunshine,

    Claire ☁☂

    ReplyDelete