Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Little Ladies

This week some new 
"Little Lady" purses have arrived.
They will be coming with me to Kraftbomb on Sunday,
I will load some in my online shop next week.

In the mean time here's a sneak peak.



Also in October I am going to be teaching some classes at the
"Little Craft Store " in Pt Chev on how to make Pixies and Decorative Hearts 
just click on the above link for more details.

Have a lovely weekend.
Alex O

5 comments:

  1. oh my! little miss E would LOVE those :)they are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    I had put my name down for your pixie evening class. If you find another venue and still can run the course please let me know.
    Thanks Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should imagine you would be a very good and patient teacher :). Thank you so much for the gorgeous hottie cover - it arrived today and Byron is delighted with it - not using it tonight as it's 'too new'! Tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those just fab! super super cute!

    ReplyDelete