Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Right Now

Right Now I am recovering from the 
"Auckland Art and Craft Show"
I had a wonderful time.
It was all I wished it could be.
I made some great sales, I met some wonderful people.

The only down side is I did not manage to get out from behind my stall to see 
all the other wonderful crafters.
Which is a bit like Craft Hell being so close but not getting to experience it.

I have spent the past few days confirming up and coming markets.
I have some exciting markets coming up.
See the right hand side of my blog under 
"Come see me at"
for where I will be in the future.
I still have more dates to load so do check it regularly.

I have just finished an order.
A lovely lady asked if I could frame one of my Hydrangea's.
I think it turned out quiet well.
It looks very fresh.




I have some Christmas decoration making workshops coming up in 
September and October.
I would love peoples feedback on what you think I should teach 
people to make at these work shops.

There will be a mystery prize for one of the people that gives me feedback.
I will get Master O to draw a name out of a hat next Wednesday.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,my daughter's blog LookbookUnlimited is began broadcasting...I hope your support her:)))Have a nice day:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade felt tree decorations? These look so much more lovely than the shop bought bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex, so glad the Art and Craft show went well, your stall looks great........
    It can be tricky getting round to see other stall holders if you're they're on your own or it gets busy. I usually try and have a quick look around as soon as I finish setting up and then if I get a chance later on popping back to a couple of interesting stalls......Problem is I spend money before I have earnt it....

    Your Hydrangea pic looks great........will you make some more? I'm sure they would sell well.
    As for Christmas decorations at your workshop, perhaps something decorative for the table......placemats, serviettes!!

    Have a great weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete