Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Special Day


I picked this picture of these lovely flowers as today in America is a special day.
A year ago today my uncle died.
I am thinking of you today Russell.

I am sorry I have been absent for a few days.
I rarely eat meat and on Friday we had a takeaway curry with chicken in it.
Unfortunately I got food poisoning.
I think someone is telling me not to eat meat!

So I have been laid up for a few days and I missed Crafternoon Tea in the weekend
among many other exciting things.
I am back with a head cold so progress may be a bit slow this week.

Before I got sick I made a couple of new purses.




They are lined with this lovely skull and cross bone fabric and can be found 
for sale here

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I found you through New Zealand Handmakers blog hop. I'm a new follower. It would be great if you'd follow me back at http://lifeofblocks.blogspot.com/
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( sorry to hear about your uncle. the first 'anniversary' (never liked that word with it deals with someone missing) is always the hardest. hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete