Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Autumn Cleaning

The Autumn cleaning bug must be upon me, as for weeks now I have been slowly clearing things out of Master O's bedroom.
Eight seems to be a real year of change.
Toys he has played with for years no longer interest him. 
He no longer plays with toy trains, his wooden pirate ship or his dolls house. 
He is not even noticing that things have disappeared from his room.

He is now interested in drawing, writing, the time, rugby and any form of sport going. 
The questions he is asking are so grown up. 
Yesterday out of no where he asked me " What is Acupuncture ?".
We then went on to have quiet an in depth discussion on Acupuncture and massage.
My little boy is growing up.

Today I finished the Russian Doll bag and loaded it for sale in my Felt shop.




I  am so enjoying making these bags that I have started another.
Once again in my favorite greens and reds on a lovely fabric that I picked up at a school sale.
I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely answering questions,children are so interested in what they hear. Loving that bag. Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete