Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Brooches

At least every second market or so someone asks me 
"Do you make Brooches?"
Several years ago I made my mother inlaw a brooche.
It was a real slippery sucker and I have not made any since.

Last week I decided to bite the bullet and make a few more.
So now I can say
"Yes I do make brooches.

 
Last week I also made a few more 
"Special Hearts"


Here they are already to go to market.



2 comments:

  1. Just delightful Alex, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy Alex.....love the brooches and the hearts are pretty special too.
    Love the colours. I'm sure they'll both be very popular at the market.

    Claire :]

    ReplyDelete