Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hydrangea's



So locked away in my studio I have been working on my new range which I have called 
"Hydrangea's"


Hydrangea's are so colourful and it is the type of flower that you can dress up or dress down.


Of course I had to put them on purses


I also made a new range of
"Fairy Princess Crowns"






You wont see these things in my online store as they will be going with me to the:
I am so excited to be doing this Fair again.

3 comments:

  1. Alex love, love, love your new range of purses. The colours are gorgeous and the crowns are so sweet. You've used some lovely colours, I'm sure they'll be a hit. Would love to go to the Fair, it will be bursting with of creativity.
    Wishing you lots of sales.....

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete