Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bedding

My parents came to visit last week.
On Friday my mother and I had an op shopping day.
I got two beautiful new blankets in pink and purple shades to add to my collection.
I keep thinking that the blanket pile in the cupboard will shrink but no matter
how much I try it never seems to.

Whilst Op Shopping I found this wonderful queen Duvet Cover made by
Household Linens for $7.99.
It was in beautiful condition (lovely thick 100% cotton fabric).
I thought it would look lovely on Master O's king single bed.
Unforunately it was too big and it did not have any pillow case's.
My mother (the wise woman that she is) pointed out that I could cut it down
to a king single and use the left over fabric for pillow cases.
So today that is what I did.


I am really please with the outcome.

This was all the fabric that I had left.


It was a tight squeeze but I made it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty..you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done here Alex, it's fantastic! What a clever lady you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how simple yet so clever! what a great find :)

    ReplyDelete