Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Keep Calm

I saw this the other day


I must confess I do find that whatever is happening around me it is always
 a nice escape to sit down and write a blog exert.

Today I made some more purses as they are just
walking out the door.




This lovely lining inspired the colours for the outside birds.
I am drawn to summer colours still.
I think I am in denial that Autumn is here,
 even though it is raining and I am wearing jeans!

6 comments:

  1. I love writing my blog, It is so much FUN, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute purse, I've just started making things out of recycled blankets too and totally love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purse, the birdies are so sweet : ) No wonder they are disappearing fast!
    I'm in denial too - especially since we didnt really have a summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful... The birdies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabric colours Alex.....not surprised your purses are so popular.

    I found myself another blanket at the op shop today. It is a mix of mauve, green and wheat ....
    Just about used most of the last blanket so was very pleased to spy this.

    Have a great weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete