Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Venture

For some time now I have been thinking of doing some framed fibre art work 
using old blankets and felt.
The lovely Renee from The Little White Box got me four picture frames,
  they have been sitting in the corner of my work room..............looking at me!

I was lacking inspiration and also thinking can I really do this.

Last night inspiration came to me and here is a little peak at the series I am calling 
"Blanket Love"





6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished result xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Alex, Love that saying, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I'm looking forward to seeing the complete series. (BTW, your blog banner with the adorable pixies never fails to make me smile.)

    ReplyDelete