Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Workshop

Last Thursday evening I had my Felt Easter Decoration Workshop at the 
It was a really lovely evening. 
We made felt Easter baskets in rainbow colours.




This week I am making more Hot water Bottle Covers.
I was suddenly down to only five covers.
I am still working away on different Owl designs:

Sad Owl


Startled Owl

Inquisitive Owl
I am having alot of fun with these Owls.
The sun is shining here so I am off to have a fruit smoothie in the sun.
Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. More cute owls Alex..........love the little felt basket too.
    I can imagine it full of yummy treats or special treasures.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I only found your blog last week and have just realised you are in Auckland. I wish I had known about this workshop, those baskets are just too cute. My girl would love something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful little easter baskets...love your hotties too! Good way to use up old blanketing...we see lots of those in all sorts of pretty colours in our op shops here.

    ReplyDelete