Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Craft Fair

I really enjoyed the Auckland craft fair .
So many wonderful exhibitors.
I have been inspired by the following:
MAY MAY CHUNG

 
MayMay Chung is a collaboration between 3 sisters.


They decided to combine there experience and create a brand of products that they feel are unique - and a range that is hopefully not too serious and a little quirky.

There first season is themed around there favourite New Zealand birds - the fantail, morepork and tui or MayMay, Florence and Huey.

There initial range of products includes home ware and stationery - cushions, tea-towels, prints and gift cards. They plan to expand there range to include bedding and bags as well as a dedicated children's range.

All there products are designed and hand crafted in New Zealand.


Here is the link to there website: http://www.maymaychung.com/


There little Kiwi inspired me to try doing a kiwi on a hottie bottle.
Here is my what I ended up with:




I had such fun making him . I think I might try for a fantail next.
In the meantime I will start saving my pennies for a couple of
Maya Maya cushions for Master O's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment