Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favourite Things



A good friend is off to England for a month.
So I took this morning off of work and we went out for a girlie morning. 
We did a couple of our favourite things.
We went Op shopping and found a few bargains.
We then went onto a lovely cafe called "Little & Friday" in Belmont. 
Located at 43 Eversleigh Road.
It was a truly enjoyable experience. 








Well I am off now. 
We have a long weekend ahead of us with guests coming to stay. 
So I will be back next week.
Take Care

1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn is coming to stay or a week, to celebrate our Mothers 90th, what joy I will have with Ella and Grace, my lovely nieces. "Happy day" cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete