* The Long weekend is over and my house guests have left .
I am contemplating Housework!
* I am doing numerous loads of washing created by one muddy Rugby Player and a few guests
* One house guest has stayed the lovely "Bella" who we are dog sitting for a couple of weeks.
Master O is in heaven.
* I am cutting out Hottie Bottle covers, my blanket supply is shrinking (yippee).
I can see the back of my storage cupboard.
* I am happy that my niece loved the bag I made her for her birthday.
* I am loving this mild winter weather.
* I am looking forward to going to The Auckland Craft Fair this coming weekend with my girlfriends.
Here is the link if you are keen to see some talented Crafters:
Post a Comment